Whether you’re upgrading your technology or just making space, when it comes to safely and securely recycling your outdated electronic equipment and destroying data contained therein, our team at PC Survivors is the electronics recycling company for you. For over 15 years and counting, businesses in medical, financial and other highly regulated industries as well as government bodies and military entities rely on us to permanently eliminate sensitive information in a timely, efficient and sustainable manner.
Our adherence to compliance methods and protocols such as Gramm Leach Bliley, HIPAA and ITAR assures that the disposal of your materials meets all state and federal guidelines. We guarantee that all specific customer requests regarding the specific manner of disposal, including handling and disposition, are honored. For example, these requests may include data and/or hardware destruction, asset tag removal and/or redeployment of material. PC Survivors will assure that all computer recycling is done in an environmentally safe and responsible manner. This attention to detail has helped position us as the go-to electronics recycling company in the Boston area and throughout Massachusetts.
Get started today. Call us at 781-924-3071, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page.
What is R2 RIOS?
RIOS or R2/RIOS certification is the highest, most responsible standard in recycling. Our team’s strict adherence to practices outlined in these certifications protects your company from data theft and privacy infringements while maintaining safety and environmental consciousness. R2/RIOS meets numerous international standards – allowing us to effectively serve businesses, government agencies and military entities worldwide.
In the US, over 2.9 million tons of electronics are disposed of each year with only 20% ending up being recycled according to the EPA. Unfortunately, the other 80% usually ends up in landfills. More than 300 million computers and 2 billion smartphones were manufactured in 2014 but the rare and precious metals necessary to manufacture these devices is in limited supply. We help companies in the Boston area and throughout Massachusetts manage e-scrap responsibly and preserve the environment while enhancing worker safety, the economy and their bottom lines.
Electronics Disposal Process
We strictly adhere to all proper electronics recycling compliance methods and protocols such as Gramm Leach Bliley and HIPAA. PC Survivors will assure that all materials are handled in full compliance with State and Federal regulations. We guarantee that all customer requests for proper disposal, handling, and/or disposition will be honored. For example, these requests may include data and hardware destruction, asset tag removal and redeployment of material. PC Survivors ensures that all materials are disposed of in an environmentally safe and responsible manner.
Secure On-Site Data Destruction & Pick Up
PC Survivors provides on-site data destruction and electronics recycling pick up in the New England area for all electronics equipment, dental, medical, laboratory equipment, computers, laptops and more. Whether you’re in Boston, elsewhere in Massachusetts or across New England, we’re able to pick up your material at your location. Customers are also welcome to drop off electronic scrap material at our facility in Hanover, Massachusetts.
Items We Accept
Here are some of the electronics and materials we responsibly recycle in accordance with all Local, State and Federal laws. Please click here for details and a full list of items that we accept.
New (Obsolete) and Used Toner
Solid State Drives
Telephones & Telephone Systems
And Much More…
Contact our expert team to get started today.
Simply use the form on this page and we will respond as soon as possible or call 781-924-3071 during our regular business hours.
We are open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).