PC Survivors is committed to following the R2v3 and RIOS requirements and to maintain conformance to the requirements of our QEH&S management system and scope. We are equally committed to meet or exceed our customer requirements, to prevent pollution and workplace injuries and illness, and to maintain compliance with relevant environmental, Occupational Health and Safety and data security legislation and regulations. The goal of PC Survivors’ operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling requirements that includes the conservation of metals, plastic, and other non-renewable resources. Consistent with these core operations and outputs, it is PC Survivors’ overall goal to accomplish its business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental and health & safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers, and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing and tracking through the recycling chain used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials, including focus materials as identified in the R2v3 Standard –with respect to both on-site and off-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above statement of this QEH&S and other objectives, PC Survivors is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations, and its potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks of PC Survivors’ activities, products, and services;
- Commitment to fulfill and comply with all relevant QEH&S legal and stakeholder requirements, compliance obligations, industry guidelines and any other QEH&S commitments made by PC Survivors;
- Striving for continual improvement to enhance QEH&S performance;
- Providing the framework for setting & reviewing QEH&S goals, which are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of PC Survivors;
- Demonstrating PC Survivors’ Senior Managements’ commitment to Increasing customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that this system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of PC Survivors;
- Making the QEH&S available to stakeholders, external providers, contractors, and other interested parties; and
- Ensuring that this QEH&S policy is reviewed and amended, as necessary and appropriate.
We recognize that the responsibilities for protection of the environment and worker health & safety are shared, requiring cooperation between our employees and top management. PC Survivors will continually improve its environmental and health & safety performance through responsible recycling requirements. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational, and legal and compliance requirements and obligations, as well as the views of interested parties.
David Kelly, CEO